Cultural intelligence (CQ) coaching offers guidance to individuals seeking to understand their intercultural strengths and weaknesses and develop their effectiveness in diverse cultural settings.
- The foundation of knowledge, skills and abilities required to manage any new cultural setting.
- Improved interpersonal effectiveness, judgment and task performance in diverse cultural settings.
- Techniques to develop one’s cultural intelligence.
- An expansive worldview and flexible behavioural repertoire.
- Personal growth.
- Improved sociocultural adjustment and well-being.
Coaching Program Outline
Coaching package consists of 4.5 hours of face-to-face or virtual coaching, structured as 1 x 90-minute coaching session and 2 x 60-minute coaching sessions over 2 to 3 months.